Construction Equipment Repair From Cat® Experts
Ransome Cat offers an extensive line of construction equipment, from skid steer loaders to excavators and off road trucks. Our service doesn’t end with the sale. With every purchase, Ransome Cat offers you full product support capabilities and exceptional client service. The deal and the handshake isn’t the end — it’s the beginning of a partnership.
Service You Can Rely On
To keep your fleet of equipment running its best, you need dedicated support from a team who knows Cat products and provides a full range of services. As the company’s authorized representative in our region, Ransome Cat offers dedicated Cat equipment repair from factory-trained technicians who have access to the latest technical bulletins, maintenance guidelines and other important protocol.
Make us your choice for all heavy equipment repair in eastern PA, southern NJ, and northern DE to take advantage of the following:
- Transmission and Component Repair
- Complete Modern Service Shop for major repairs
- Complete Weld Shop
- Qualified Field Service Technicians
- Custom Track Service for track-type machine owners
- Complete Undercarriage Rebuild
- Certified lab for Scheduled oil samplings
- Certified Rebuild to give machines a second life
- Technical Training Instructor available
- 24-Hour Emergency Call Out Service
- Specialized Service Shop for Engine
Complete Machine Inspection Programs
Ransome Cat provides complete machine inspection programs performed by trained technicians with advanced diagnostic tools. Inspection results are provided to help you make informed equipment management decisions based on your work demands.
Customized Service Agreements
In addition to delivering the highest quality of heavy equipment repairs in eastern PA, southern NJ, and northern DE, Ransome Cat can help you manage your fleet more effectively with preventive maintenance plans that are built specifically around your service requirements. We offer an extensive list of services to support a customized, total solution for your equipment management needs.
- On-site preventative maintenance
- Planned component replacement
- S.O.S. Fluid Analysis
- Technical inspections
- Maintenance record-keeping
- Preventive Maintenance Kits
- On-site technicians
- Rental machines
- Custom Track Service
- Firm-priced rebuilds