TRAC Leases—for over-the-road motor vehicles and trailers only—are flexible with higher end-of-term purchase amounts, resulting in lower monthly payments. The TRAC Lease contains a provision from the IRS that allows Cat Financial customers to negotiate in advance the fleet truck/trailer’s estimated residual value when the lease expires.
Your business is always changing and so are your financial needs. That’s why it’s good to know Cat Financial and all the ways we can help make your business stronger for life. Whether you’re buying equipment, protecting your investment, managing your accounts or preparing for the future, our comprehensive financing and insurance solutions help you be more successful.
- Provides flexibility—higher end-of-term purchase amount results in lower monthly payments
- Offers a potential tax deduction for the entire amount of monthly payment
- Available in both on- and off-balance sheet financing structures
- May help improve balance sheets and financial ratios
- Purchase by cash, purchase by financing or return the equipment.
|Length (new equipment):||24-60 months (Terms greater than 60 months may be considered upon request.)|
|Purchase Option Alternatives:||Provision to purchase at the TRAC value or return machine to Cat Financial|
|Tax Benefits:||Retained by Cat Financial|
|Payment Flexibility:||Monthly (Other schedules may be considered upon request.)|