CAT COMPACT TRACK LOADERS
4 REASONS WHY CAT COMPACT TRACK LOADERS ARE BETTER THAN BOBCAT TRACK LOADERS
If you are considering purchasing a compact track loader, make yourself knowledgeable about your options. Here is a competitive overview of the CAT® Compact Track Loaders versus Bobcat Track Loaders.
1. All Cat units have track frames that are independently mounted to the main frame, via a Torsion Axle suspension
2. Open Undercarriage
3. 10% Longer Track on Ground
4. Two-Speed Drive System is standard on all models
No suspension systems as standard equipment – “Roller Suspension” System (Bobcat) is a premium option.
Unproven suspension system
Bobcat offers only One‑Speed
CAT ADVANTAGE - TORSION AXLE SUSPENSION
- Provides excellent bucket load retention at high speed.
- In a load and carry operation, the Cat can retain its load while traveling three times faster than any competitor
- Cat suspension allows undercarriage movement in up/down direction.
- Bobcat suspension allows ONLY roller movement in up/down direction. The idlers are not suspended, resulting in a rough ride.
- Cat torsion axles mounted within machine frame – material packing does not hamper effectiveness.
- Bobcat leaf springs offer limited suspension travel and could be prone to material packing - reducing effectiveness.
- ALL other CTL manufacturers offer ONLY rigidly mounted undercarriage.
CAT ADVANTAGE - OPEN UNDERCARRIAGE
- Less prone to material buildup
- Easy to clean out and to service
CAT ADVANTAGE - 10% LONGER TRACK ON GROUND
- Longer track (69.9 inches) provides higher flotation, traction, lower ground pressure and longer track life.
- Longer track means more stability and better fine grading capability.
CAT ADVANTAGE - TWO SPEED DRIVE SYSTEM IS STANDARD
- Cat is 22% faster than Bobcat. Without suspension this advantage would be unusable.
- Get more done in less time!